The NZW series of microchip controlled axial torque load joint testing machine is mainly designed to inspect the mechanical characteristics of fasteners including bolt, screw, stud and etc. It is a necessity for fields such as fastener manufacture, quality control department, science research department, shipping manufacture, iron forging, aerospace, electricity and others to perform related analysis and tests.
This product features steady and precise loads. There is no stepping when it is at low speeds, meanwhile responding agilely to adjustments. It also features a reduced noise level at high speeds. It adopts the leading high-performance AEC-1000 Controller, which is usually equipped on high-end material testing machines. The mechanical components collaborate with the pioneered modular TestLive computer testing software to ensure the stability, precision and reliability of the whole system.
This product complies with the standards and requirements of BS EN ISO 898-1, BS EN ISO 898-2, ASTM F568M-07.
- Dynamic display of torque, rotation and real-time testing curve on the screen.
- Control over loading speed of torque and rotation, no stepping for loading speed.
- Support for setting a target value on torque, rotation and grip load at will. Automatically sustains when it reaches the specified value.
- Capable of sustaining at the maximum torque, rotation and grip load.
- Options for displaying curves including torque-rotation, torque-grip load, grip load-rotation.
- Support for data searching. Returns the corresponding data at y-axis when entered the coordinate at x-axis.
- Support saving, instant retrieving and inspection of testing results.
- Capable of re-analyzing test data and curves, and partial zooming of testing curves at will.
- Support Excel report templates and customized editing of test reports.
- Integrated with travel limit protection and full-scale overload protection.
Model NZW-1000 NZW-3000 NZW-10000 Capacity (Nm) 1000 3000 10000 Torque measurement range 20~1000 60~3000 200~10000 Torque accuracy (%) ±1 ±1 ±1 Rotation measurement accuracy (%) ±0.5 ±0.5 ±0.5 Axical load (kN) 300 500 1000 Load accuracy (%) ±1 ±1 ±1 Load measurement range 6~300 10~500 20~1000 Rotation rate range (deg/min) 360 360 360 Power supply (kW) AC380v/50Hz 2 2 3 Frame dimensions (mm) 1800x480x1000 2200x500x1000 2800x600x1100 Weight (kg) 1300 1500 2100
Computer Control Axial Torque Load Joint Testing Machine
mainly designed to inspect the mechanical characteristics of fasteners including bolt, screw, stud and etc. It is a necessity for fields such as
fastener manufacture, quality control department, science research department, shipping manufacture, iron forging, aerospace, electricity and others
to perform related analysis and tests.