The SLW-300 series of microchip controlled tensile stress relaxation testing machine is mainly designed to inspect the stress relaxation performances of steel wire, rod and strand, applicable to fields including road, bridge, construction, quality control department, science research department, iron forging and etc.
This product features more steady loads, precise controls, low noise level, and long-term stability. It adopts the leading high-performance AEC-1000 Controller, which is usually equipped on high-end material testing machines. The mechanical components collaborate with the pioneered modular TestLive computer testing software to ensure the stability, precision and reliability of the whole system.
This product complies with the standards and requirements of GB/T 10120-1996, ASTM E328-2008. Others:EN 10319
- Real-time drawing of curves of remaining load with time, or temperature with time.
- Algorithm to predict specimen’s stress relaxation performance after 1000 hours (or any specified value in hours), with the option of single or double logarithm. Capable of predicting with standard specimen data or real-time collected data (Suggested). Integrated with an extensive specimen library to improve the precision and reliability of testing results.
- Splitting the sampling stage into four sub-stages and applies different sampling cycles in consideration of the logarithm characteristic of time, improving the reliability of data greatly.
- Support for 100-hour tests. Test time can be assigned at will. E.g. 24-hour test.
- Automatically retrieves test data and inspects the stress relaxation performance of the specimen. (e.g. stress relaxation rate, relaxed stress, relaxation rate, etc.)
- Closed loop control of channels such as load, displacement, deformation, etc. Smooth switching in between.
- As many as 20 layers of sensor linear compensation, elevates the precision of the instruments to the next level.
- Integrated with high performance load transducers and AC excitation solutions, eliminating the impact of shift of the measurement system on the accuracy of data.
- The measurement and control system is capable of backing up the transducer’s calibration data, improving the system’s maintenance reliability.
- Dynamic display of load, displacement, deformation and real-time testing curve on the screen.
- Support saving, instant retrieving and inspection of testing results.
- Capable of re-analyzing test data and curves, and partial zooming of testing curves at will.
- Open testing report, support custom testing template, automatic generation of testing report, which can be printed, previewed or saved as files.
- Support Excel report templates and customized editing of test reports.
- Integrated with travel limit protection and full scale overload protection.
- Features a large test space that satisfies both GB requirements (longer than 60 times the specimen’s diameter), as well as American and European requirements (not less than 2.4 meters).
- Technical Specifications:
Model SLW-300 SLW-500 Capacity (kN) 300 500 Measurement range (kN) 6~300 10~500 Accuracy ±0.5% ±0.5% Load transducer creep ≤0.03%F.S. ≤0.03%F.S. Grip speed adjustment range (mm/min) 0.01~80 0.01~80 Grip speed accuracy ±0.5% ±0.5% Loading speed controlling accuracy ±0.5% ±0.5% Temperature resolution 0.1 °C 0.1 °C Temperature accuracy ±0.3°C(-20°C~80°C) ±0.3°C(-20°C~80°C) Valid tensile travel (mm) 100 100 Test space (mm) 2450 2450 Power supply AC220v/50Hz (kW) 1 1 Weight (kg) 1600 1600
Diameter for steel strand: 12.7 mm, 15.4 mm, length ≥ 3.2 m
Tensile Stress Relaxation Testing Machine
Diameter for PC steel rod: φ4mm~φ16mm, length ≥ 3.2 m